Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st blog post

It was really past time that I set up a blog. The web pages I frequent the most are blogs. I like the feel of the blogs I read regularly, like I'm getting inside information or something. That's probably because they are updated so frequently that they feel fresh and provide so much insight to the world of professional photography from a "real world" point of view.
Now that I am 1 month into unemployment, I needed to start working toward some new goals in my life as a freelance photographer. So this is one of the steps that I hope will make a positive difference. I am also working on a web site, http://kmocphotography.zenfolio.com/
I will attempt to update my blog regularly and keep it interesting (i hope). Check back and please feel free to comment. 


Me in the flight deck of Space Shuttle Discovery after her final flight,  hence no bunny suit. Photo by Tom Farrar 
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment